The Pro-Gate50 Lite is a new external wastegate that combines big wastegate flow and performance in a compact and lightweight package. It is ideal for applications where performance of a larger wastegate is required but space for turbo components is at a premium, such as aftermarket turbo kits, and for racing applications where every gram counts.
The Pro-Gate50 Lite features a 50mm valve matched to a compact cap, secured with Turbosmart's unique locking collar allowing for quick spring changes, and a heat shielded, nomex-reinforced diaphragm for excellent heat resistance.
Suitable for high performance turbocharged engines with an external wastegate turbo system. Suits 2.00” outside diameter tubing. Fits older-style Pro-Gate48 and Power-Gate50 flanges.
- Inlet and Outlet Stainless Weld Flanges,
- Inlet and Outlet V-Band Clamps,
- 1/16 NPT Hose Barbs (5mm),
- 1/16 NPT Port Blanking Plugs,
- Locking Collar Tool,
- Valve Seat,
- Brown/Purple 7psi Middle Spring and Brown/Pink 7psi Outer Spring (installed).